A dual ended crystal pen designed and created for picking up crystals, gems and adornments quickly, easily and effortlessly. The wax cone tip is for picking up and placing items and the chrome end for moving into place and setting.
How to use:
- Apply your nail polish or appropriate adhesive the surface you are applying your adornments to.
- Lightly touch the top of the adornments/crystal with the white wax tip to gently pick up the adornment.
- Gently apply the adornment onto the polish / adhesive.
- Use the precision chrome tip to manoeuvre the adornment to where you want it placed and then when it’s in place press down to bond it into the adhesive / polish.
- Wax mouldable tip
- Chrome precision tip
Care advice for optimum performance and longevity:
- Avoid knocking the wax picker tip. If it is knocked out of shape, warm between your fingers and reshape.
- Clean your Gem Picker handle with a either a cloth and water, or a gentle baby wipe to protect the appearance. Acetone and alcohol can negatively affect and potentially damage the finish of the handle.